Re: shaking balanced tires

You might also want to check your front wheel bearings.  I had some
significant vibration from my Milano's front end even with new tires.
I chalked it up to less than round rims.  However, after I lubed the
front wheel bearings, and followed the shop manual for adjustment and
the vibration went away.   Apparently, my bearings where a bit loose.

Oh, you may also consider rotating the tires.  Generally a lumpy wheel
is less noticable on the back.

	--Mark
	--1988 Milano Verde