91 spider gauges inaccurate

Hello Digesters,
The volt,fuel,oil pressure and Temp gauges on my Spider are not accurate, Is
this common? I checked the voltage at the battery when the car is running, I
got 14 volts. The dash gauge reads 13 volts. I filled the tank with gas and
the fuel gauge reads 3/4 full? The temperature gauge reads 156 and the heat
blows hot and the cooling fans come on? Oil pressure is 45 when cruising down
the road. Any idea's? Bad ground bad gauges?
Thanks, Tony