14 inch tires

Bruce Giller and I have been looking into the lack of 14" tires available for
our cars and as most of you know the pickings are pretty slim.  He's found
the
Bridgestone RE950 as a viable alternative (in 195/65/14).  Yokohama previous
made the AVSi in 205/60/14 but are discontinuing the line.  A replacement is
planned soon (the AVS ES100 which will be available in 205/60/14), alas it is
not a true replacement for the AVSi as it is an HR spead rated tire.  If
anyone knows where I can still get four AVSi in 205/60/14 please let me know.

Eric