Re: Gas gauge bad?

Jon,

Fred's comment about requiring a good chassis ground
to the tank reminded me:

Once when the gas gauge in my '67 Junior was acting
up, I happened to notice that the screws that were
holding it to the trunk floor had come loose.

I tightened all the screws and the gas gauge resumed
working correctly.

Worth a try while you're back there, as it takes a
minute and costs nothing.

--Scott

--- FERDINANDO DI MATTEO <aroctek@domain.elided>