Just a little note

I just had my windshield replaced. The guy went to get my car. I hear him
fire it up  and he takes his time bringing it over. He is just sitting in
it. After a minute he drives it over to me, gets out and says, "Man, this
thing sounds cool." He had been sitting there listening to the engine.
Heheh. I told him it not only sounds cool but it performs as well.

Gotta love it...

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold <-- new glass