GTV6 power window

Hello Folks:

I am in need of a power window regulator for my 83 GTV6 (drivers side).
Unfortunately the cable on the old one frayed and then stuck in the spindle
assembly, leaving the window at the bottom of the door.  The motor still
works well but alas, with no functioning cable I am windowless.  It looks
like the spindle and cable can be removed from the motor assembly and
replaced separately.  In any case I am eager to have a functioning window.
Any ideas?

Thank You
Brian Groner
BGroner@domain.elided