Strange Torque Experience Part II

Could too much Loctite cause the fastener to hydraulically lock-up? I
noticed some oozing out from around the bolts 20 minutes after I had
torqued them. I cleaned it up, but  more oozed out several minutes
later. I got paranoid and took everything back apart, and cleaned it all
up and re-tapped the holes. I re-assemblred the whole thing again
without Loctite to see if it went any different, and I could definitely
see movement of the bolts as I stepped up the torque. Now what? How much
Loctite does one apply to the threads? A couple drops? Cover the
threads?

Thanks,
Jason Glover