re: Ok OK I was kidding ya a little (NAC)

>I love America. But you couldn't pay me to live there, even though my
>sister lives there (actually married to an American and with American kids)
>and so does my Mom (Mum actually) and she could live anywhere. Imagine
>that, she chose California, what was she thinking?.

Pssst, Michael, you DO live there and you ARE an American. America is two
continents joined - one called 'North America' and the other called 'South
America.' Now inside these two continents are a bunch of countries, each with
their own individual names and people. That would make YOU an American from
Canada, eh?

The scope of your statements is too broad, I think you're really wanting to
insult/bash/slander/libel *just* the people of the U.S. of A., aren't you?

>I just like to remind Americans occasionally that though we all love you to
>bits, you got some problems you need to work out.

Like the neighborhood - we've got neighbors to the north that don't even know
where they live ...

Tom
Seattle (but currently in the land of tornados and Bubba)