Windshield on Milano

I replaced the windshield on my Milano at a local independent shop and the
first time, it leaked. They re-installed it at no cost and there was yet
again a minor leak. They were able to correct that without re-installing the
windshield. The windshield itself is readily available and cosmetically is
exactly like the original. Unfortunately, an idiot truck managed to throw a
pebble into the new windshield within about 2 months inflicting a  minor
circular damage point. Fortunately not in the drivers field of view.
Regards,
--John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>
<jcecil66@domain.elided>