Replacing Milano Glass

Digesti,

The Milano saga continues...argh.

State Patrol would not give it a clean bill of health until I replace the
windshield. It has a crack. This is no big deal but it burns me that the two
other times I was out there they didn't say anything about it. Oh well.

I need to track down a good place to get this work done, ie, reputable. I
don't want any leaky seals. I'm currently calling around and finding some
decent quotes but any ideas would be welcome.

I am in the Seattle area. Go ahead and reply to me off digest.

Thanks,

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold