Series 2(?) Spider For Sale in Phila

On my run tonight I passed a cream colored with brown interior Spider
with a For Sale sign on it. Car looked to be in pretty good shape: no
dents, no rust etc. As I was running by I have no real knowledge of the
car, just the advertised phone #: 215-925-7414. If anyone is
interested, it is close-by so I can take a look at it. There was no
price listed either. Just passing it along....

Adam

Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
University of Pennsylvania--School of Medicine
360 CRB
415 Curie Blvd
Philadelphia, PA  19104   USA

Phone: 215-898-7806