Retire my Alfa?

Hello all,

I have finally come to a point with my first love that I must decide
if I should continue our relationship or let her go. ; )  (Man, it is so
hard).

Quick stats:  '91 164L, black, lovely tan interior, 164,000 miles.
Just put $2600 into it for a HVAC blower (long story). new radiator,
fan shroud, hoses, painted roof, new front glass, new front rotors and pads..

Its demise:  Head gasket is gone, car got frozen in 6" of ice the week
it died.  Got yanked by tow truck from rear axle (rear wheels at 15 degrees
to the left now).  Got hit by a hail storm.  Front bumper cracked from
drying out.

So with that said, what would you do with the car?  For the past year I
have had it in mini-storage and the monthly fees are starting to bug me ; )

Does anyone want a parts car in the mid-west?  Should I fix her up (Like
I have been telling her) [seems like I could pick up a working one cheeper]?
Should I part her out (too time consuming)?  or just bring her to a wrecker?

I feel so bad to let this happen to an Alfa =(

Any opinions are appreciated,

Damon
MN, USA