Fan Shrouds

Yes, as Ed pointed out, Spiders do have fan shrouds.

However, my experience does differ a little from Ed's....

I put a fan from a 1600 on my GTV, and standing in traffic, I did notice that the engine did get hotter.  When I re-installed the shroud, this was not a problem.

I think with the stock fan, this should not be a problem, as it pulls quite a bit more air.

Eric Storhok
Core Emissions and Fuel Economy Team
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
(313)33x75011