Re: not many Alfas

 we're not that poor out here in the san francisco area, considering that it's been almost 10 years since we had more than a couple hundred alfa's a year sold here.  i know of 5-10 alfa's within a mile of me in san francisco, and i see at least one a day on the way to work.  not bad i'd say.
still, i can't wait to have them back!  now if i can just convince GM to let ME do the marketing, we might sell more than 100 a year. :-)
cheers,
Ian Lomax
San Francisco, CA
  Nick Brooker <nickb@domain.elided> wrote: Hi,

I just got back from a trip to California and was specially keeping an eye out for Alfas and only saw two. A silver GTV on the freeway on the way from San Jose to San Francisco on Friday night and a Dark Green spider in San Francisco down town.

I thought we were Alfa deprived in our little part of the world. But there's barely a day goes by when you don't see a 156, a 147 or maybe an older model. Your poor folks ;-)

Nick

89 33 Ti
96 155 V6 (in a couple of weeks)