Ferrari 156 Sharknose (was: Less is more)

John,
Your knowledge again amazes me, well I have seized to be amazed too much
:-)
A replica of the Ferrari 156 Sharknose was indeed built (or had it
built) by British rockstar Chris Rea. I have read somewhere that he is
bitten by that car and wanted one for one of his musicvideos. I do
believe that I even have seen pictures of it.

Henrik Johansen
Copenhagen, where the sun is shining and green is coming over us...