Re: alfa-digest V8 #712

Mark Miner wrote:

 >2. I need to replace the transmission mount. Will I need a press to do this?
 >Is there a way to do this without a press?

Mark, Its possible and convenient to do the job in one hit. Use the new
mount to drive the other one out and install at the same time. There's is
one great thing about this, the mount is assymetric and it is possible to
get it in not quite right. However, if its lined up the same way as the
original before you start, it makes life a lot easier. And if it  rotates a
bit hwn being installed you'll be able to see it. There's no bid deal to
doing this job. Borrow Dana Loomis' bit hammer and a block of wood... ;-)

Les
in sunny Wellington, New Zealand ... another fantastic day