gearbox questions -- 115 Spider

Hi Group:

Several questions about the gearbox in my '74 Spider:

Does anyone know the torque specs for the four nuts on the studs holding
the bellhousing to the engine block?  How about the three bolts on the
starter (I've got one of the small starters from an '87 Spider)?

Should there be a return spring on the clutch fork?  There's a hole in the
end of the fork and another in the gearbox, but I've never had a spring
there.  Is this just a remnant of the mechanically-actuated clutches of the
earlier cars?  The clutch seems fine to me, but the pedal feels lighter
than other Spiders I've tried.  If I need the spring, anyone have an extra?

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 Spider Veloce