Subj:   Bumpers for NZ Alfa Romeo Spider
Date:   5/8/2002 1:10:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   <A HREF="mailto:mckaypart@domain.elided";>mckaypart@domain.elided</A>
To: <A HREF="mailto:Alfa-Romeo-Roundtail-Spiders@domain.elided";>Alfa-Romeo-Roundtail-Spiders@domain.elided</A>
Sent from the Internet (Details)

I'm not sure what Americans call them but I'm referring to the bits at each
end that we call bumpers - showing my age & era???
The magazine I work for New Zealand Classic Car, is restoring a 1970s Spider
- i agree it's not a Roundtail but who knows where our mania stops - and we
need the bumpers at each end for an early 70s car, can anybody put me on to
some - cheap ones because freight from the USA to here will be killing.

Penn Mckay New Zealand.   Please E-mail direct to <mckaypart@domain.elided>

Sent by Via Veloce:      http://www.veloce.nu