RE: RE: 164 ac trick...

re: not having heat - ya yust gotta remember to open the hood & turn the walve...  ;~)

re: pressure, no problem w/the cars that have a heater control walve awreddy - these do the same thing - when working!  ;~)  dunno about the 164, but i can't imagine it's a problem.  one 164 that i bought a couple years back, to trade for a freshly-built, installed 3.0in my gtwe6, plus extra future labor, had a walve in-line when i got it...  as far as corrosion, well, the 164's heater core is plastic & aluminum...  and, ya *are* gonna wanna open it up once in a while, unless, mebbe ya live in hawaii...

doug s.