Brake Bleeding

Hello All -
I found out recently that I can't use a Power Bleeder to bleed the brakes on
my 72 GTV because the reservoir cannot hold air pressure. The two caps that
hold the fluid level sensors are cracked and leaking air, which normally
doesn't present a problem, only when using the Power Bleeder. So, some
questions:

1) From what I can tell, the replacement reservoirs on the market these days
are not the original style. Can anyone attest to the look and fit of the
replacements ?

2) Does anyone have a spare pair of non-leaky MC res caps for a 72 115
series?

3) Alternately, has anyone tried the spring-loaded pressure relief bleeder
screws the Centerline carries? They would be a simpler, less messy solution
to replacing the MC res.

Speaking of Centerline, The last time I ordered Spica rear fuel filters,
they sent me the Napa Gold replacements. I was somewhat peeved, paying about
double for filters available locally, but now I know the Napa number. BTW,
they fit fine.

Peace,
Rich M
72 GTV, proud winner of the prestigious and coveted Slowest Time of the Day
(1:24) at this years Lime Rock event. At least I have a goal for next year:
2nd slowest time of the day!