FYI - rear fuel filter on SPICA cars

FYI - Here's a few part #'s you may want to write down

I just received a fuel filter (rear type, on SPICA cars) from one of the major
East Coast Alfa suppliers. It was a "WIX" brand, part # 33299. ($18, including
shipping)

I took the filter to my local NAPA and they cross referenced it with their
brand (NAPA Gold), part # 3299 ($8)

The 2 filters appear to be an exact match, but as always ... YMMV

Both ends have straight connections and are approx. 7/16" (12mm) in diameter.
The filter body is about 1-5/8" (52mm) in diameter and will fit into the OEM
bracket. (I believe the "straight ended" filters is all anyone is selling
these days)

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL
'74 Spider