volvo towing

my dad hauled his (new at the time) J-24 sailboat
from iowa to michigan w/the family 85 volvo 4cyl wagon.
didn't go very fast as I recall, but made it fine.

at the time, i thought he should have borrowed grammas'
72 olds 98 which granpa had most certainly set up for towing...

in alfa news, my fair wife n i are moving in 1.5 weeks from
sunny texas to snowy michigan & have decided to not
only take (towing it on trailer behind u-haul type truck)
but do our darnedest to keep the little red spider.

so, ann arbor / lower michigan alfa folk, anyone know
a good cheap place to store a small car for the winter?

i'll be doing the suspension upgrades when we get there,
also fix that darn hole in the radiator top... ;) it'll
be nice to steal dad's garage for a couple of weeks !!

I'm excited about a fall colors drive...any of those
planned yet? I know i'm a bit premature, but I haven't
seen leaves change for 6 years!!

dave sisson
86 grad
now in houston, soon in a2