WTB - 164S Spoiler

Howdy, y'all!!

Well, it appears that something backed into Petei's 164S. Whatever it was,it is very
tall as it only seems to have damaged the spoiler. I'd prefer one in black, but other
colors will be considered. Please contact me directly if you have one available.

On another note - the GTV6 ball peen special may be having the ball peens removed this
month! It's in the body shop w/over 380k (s)miles on it.

Ciao,
Bernie
Alpine, TX