APE, Ricambi and Alfa parts sources

A question came up about APE.  It's Alfa Parts Exchange in Northern
California, sort of a junk yard for Alfas that provides a good source of
parts for any model Alfa.

Ricambi is now playing with Honda parts and they've moved to Alhambra.  They
still have their dwindling supply of Alfa parts though.

However, here in Los Angeles, my company has begun importing some Alfa parts
for the 80s and newer cars.  Currently available are original brake pads,
discs, hydraulics, clutch kits and hydraulics, all Bosch parts, spark plug
wires and a few other pieces.  Inventory will be increasing in the coming
months.  It won't be everything, but we're really beginning to have some
fun.  Please email with questions.

Regards,
Gary