Alfa restoration on DIY Television

I'm sure there will be numerous posts on this but yesterday I saw the Alfa
Spider restoration that they are doing on the DIY network.  The car looks
beautiful.  The show is a series on car restoration that apparantly just
started and the car they are demonstrating on is an 1969 Alfa Romeo Spider.
They are restoring it to driver specs.  Yesterday they presented a little
history on the car and Alfas in general and went over a few basic
restoration methodologies and considerations.  They also removed the engine
and transmission from the car.  The show will supposedly cover the
restoration from start to finish.  Thanks goes to my beatiful SO for calling
me in from the yard work the second she saw an Alfa on the television.
Check out the following link for the show information and schedule times.
Looks like the next show time is May 11th at 4:00pm EST.
http://www.diynet.com/DIY/episode/0,1007,DCR-101,FF.shtml

Jason Ritchie
'74 Spider
Boise, Idaho