Milano Verde Recaro fabric

	Having just gone through this process about two weeks ago, here's
what others on the AD told me and it is exactly how it worked. Go to the
Recaro website dealers section http://www.recaro-nao.com/dealerdirectory/
and find a dealer in your area. You go in and ask for some Black Monza
material ( it only comes in square meter sections ). The dealer will tell
you they need to call Recaro about availability. A quick call later and the
dealer will tell you it is a special order and a cost of around $95-105, as
the dealer sets the price. Recaro will then ship the material to the dealer
taking about a weeks time. My dealer charged a small shipping fee and tax.
It took 90% of the material to recover the two front seats so plan
accordingly.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68