Alfa V6, 6 throttle setup

Hi All,

Has anyone done a 6-throttle setup for the Alfa V6? I mean using FI not
carbs. Can someone tell me what is the advantage? Sharper throttle
response? Or at least a plenum with intake trumpets inside the plenum.

I saw a very nice setup by AH Motorsports in UK. But I think they cost
a bomb since the british pound is expensive...... so I was thinking of
getting my stuff from Down Unda.

Thanks!

Zamani

p/s if anyone has a 3.0L apart, can you let me know what the inlet port
sizes are?
http://health.yahoo.com