S.F.

Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 15:33:05 -0400
From: Bob K <alfabob@domain.elided>

Jerry -

I didn't receive any automotive related emails from noon on Friday until
sometime late on Monday. I'm convinced it was my ISP because I got 29
pieces of email in one fell swoop on Monday. How they were able to
segregate just the automotive emails I'll never understand, but that's
what happened.

Hang in there.

Bob K
Reston, VA