RE: new Sprint & crap dealers

I was right! It wasn't just my perception. The UK magaine, Auto Express
(http://www.autoexpress.co.uk but you won't see the Alfa spy shots) this
week published the results of their customer survey of UK car dealers.

Alfa Romeo and Fiat came right at the bottom, Fiat in fact managing to
achieve the lowest total score AND the lowest scores in every catagory. Way
to go Fiat GB!!!!

Alfa Romeo was only kept off the bottom of the ladder by the presence of
Fiat.

Now, I can safely say that Fiat GB are crap. How are they going to market
themselves now? "Fiat and Alfa Romeo - sure, our dealers are crap but we're
more reliable than Vauxhall!"

AND, the same issue has spy shots of what is purported to be the Sprint
version of the 147. Low, flowing curved roof all the way to the tail.

Nick Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2.0
1990 Alfa Romeo 75 3.0 QV
1993 Mini