False air?

    Could someone describe for me the characteristics and symptoms of
what a false air problem in a 77 SPICA spider would be?  I remember but
cannot find something I read about this and I'm wondering if it is
causing the delayed throttle response, and sometimes lack of response,
I'm having at warm idle.  If this is the problem, which hoses are the
likely culprits?

Doug
77 Spider
Richmond, Virginia

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]