Hardtop & Info Wanted for '92 model Spider

Digesti:

Diana & I have a recently acquired '92 automatic spider.

1. We want to know is there any (discernible) improvement in:
a) noise levels?
b) ability of the A/C to cool a hardtop equipped car?
c) does top color matter? Red vs Cream (Ivory) vs Tan?

2. Is the factory PininFarina top the only good option? (There is a late
'70's spider on eBay right now that has a cool looking top with
wraparound rear window & removable roof panels; but according to the
Spider FAQ early tops don't fit late (Series 4) spiders.(?)

I'm assuming the answers to 1 a) & b) will be affirmative. Does anyone
have a good suitable top for sale? Or if you have recently acquired one,
how much did you have to give?

Thanks in Advance,
Bernie Bennett

'91 164 L automatic grey seats need adjusting
'94 164 LS automatic white cam timing needs adjusting
'92 Spider automatic red our 13th Alfa and first open car. 8th week of
ownership it has a new exhaust, trunk release cable, and plastic intake
cross over
tube. Needs front seal and a hard top. Fun car , great gas mileage in
town
(20 vs 12 on the V6's) and no fiber timing belt a real steel chain.