Re: alfa-digest V8 #686

To Gavin Silaski
I have the same problem with my wife's Milano auto... I've never been able to
get a better cable from Alfa but I did have one custom built at my local
boating store (throttle/steering control type) that solved the problem.
Before that, we had to do the same thing that you described or else pull the
lever down to 2nd then all the way up to park,

Thomas Gonnella