adjusting Spider brakes

Hello digestibles!

It is finally spring in the Pacific NW and I've been driving my Spider a
lot -- rain or shine. Yay! I've noticed the brake pedal has been giving a
little more, and then a little more travel before engaging... finally
getting to the point where it's annoying, so I'd like to adjust the
pedal. However, I don't know where to start. A couple months ago I
replaced the brake pads (although I did not bleed the brakes at the
time). Would this be a contributing factor?

Is it a simple procedure to adjust the brake pedal? Olive Oil is an '87
Graduate (and she's been hauling a LOT of steer manure lately... &:-))

Tess

p.s. you can fit goodly-sized shrubs and trees on the package shelf, did
you know? Who needs a pickup truck, anyway?