Need 164 parts??

Hi all,
I am going to italy again on the 17th of May and will be returning on the
5th of June. As usual, I will be bringing back all sorts of cool 164 parts
stored in large boxes or as awkward carry-ons (yes, I brought back a turbo
as a carry-on once).
So if anyone out there needs strange, hard to get pieces for 164s, I would
be more than happy to pick some stuff up. Most 164s over there are the TS
models, but there are also some 3.0 models 2.0 V6 Turbo models.
European dashboards, instrument clusters are also pretty cool (and
compatible). I can
estimate what I can get the stuff for, and am usually about right. I have
a couple of friends coming with me, so I will make them pack light so I
can load them up with parts too!
Again, I will be returning on the 5th of June, so this is not exactly
short-term.

later,

Karl
'91 164L