Tooling along

By all means, do as much research as makes you happy. Who doesn't like
pouring through "wish books".
By all means, make sure your research includes talking to some
experienced mechanics.
It was an experienced mechanic who tipped me to the fact that his
Snap-On 1/4" drive swivels fit into places his Sears swivels did not. I
don't know where else you can find that information. Here maybe?

For me, most tools seem to be capable of most jobs.......
For every day use, i have 4 "crescent" adjustable wrenches that work
fine on just about 95% of all the coffee brewers or espresso machines
that I come across.
"Oh the horror" i can hear the "purists" say......
So what!
I'm not lugging around 2 sets of combination wrenches
I'm not out big bucks if I mistakenly leave one somewhere, nor are
people tempted by them
Most importantly, they do the job.

Love my Snap-On Tools.... I keep them at home
I would buy them again under the same circumstances.....But
If I had to REPLACE them all today, I'd head to Sears, THEN get a few
special purpose items from Snap On.

First would be the 13 mm, 1/4" drive swivel socket that (with a 16"
extension) seems to be the only solution for the base of the Spica FI
pump besides a 12 pt box wrench.

--
Norm Riffle
Its-A-Grind.com