nuts and 115 crossbars

Thanks to Taru Ross and Andy Kress for the torque specs.  My diagnosis revised
-- Left hand cross bar nuts stripped by typical gorilla garage antics.  Right
side nuts not stripped by some miracle, but will now be replaced because I
have them too tight and likely have ruined them (got these from Tacoma Screw
for $0.91 each -- thanks to Gary Holman for the tip).

The Haynes manual is going to be fed to the fireplace -- it seems that pretty
much everything in there is dated or related to older 101 or 105 cars.  Looks
like a Car Disc needs to go on my shopping list.  Actually, I'll give it to
someone with an older car if they want it, no point in it going to waste.

Cheers,
Tony
70 2800 Cs