Alfa Spottings - Silicon Valley

1.  Tuesday afternoon Caribbean Dr. in front of Yahoo HQ, driving toward
Hi-way 237 in dark-blue fair condition GTV-6, with green C-leaf and Mille
Miglia badge on back.

2. Friday (today) 10:00 AM west-bound on 237 with a Grey Milano Verde, right
head-light missing,  in fair condition.

Different driver in each.  Anyone here? I was in my black Lincoln LS,
cruising near you, annoyingly checking over your car.

Drove my 164S the 180 mile round-trip to Roseville from the Bay Area two
weekends ago with flawless results.  Tosses thru the I-80 traffic
effortlessly. Power Mirrors did stop working however.  Hoping it's a fuse.

Rob Granieri
164S Rosso 83K miles