Trailer Hitches for Spiders

In a Digest some time ago, Russ Neely mentioned a Spider at the Colorado
convention that had a rack for bicycles, but it was not a trailer
hitch/trailer as we use the term.  Hans Milo tells me that he has seen a
hitch for Spiders in some European parts books, but I have not been able
to confirm that.  Your best bet might be to take your Spider to a decent
U-Haul place and have one made for it.  U-haul has a design center out
in Arizona where they can custom design a hitch, AND where they keep the
plans, etc. for ones they've done before.  AlfaBill indicated that's how
he had a hitch made for his 164 a couple of years ago.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider  (I'd love to put a hitch on this one, too!)
'87 Milano