Re: must be good luck, right?

tony,

all bolts have a standard "spec" for them.
unfortunately i don't remember where my guide is, i
might have left it at the lawrence berkeley lab, last
time i used it, but i'll poke around and see if i can
find it.  a reference chart would be very handy for
all of us weekend mechanics (or pros for that matter)
when you can't find a torque spec.

cheers,
ian lomax