From: Jeff Matson [mailto:jsm8@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 9:34 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: re:164 trunk (release)

Hmmm.  My 164 trunk can be opened with the car running, but not with it
moving.  This is a nice feature, I think.  I have more than once hit the
trunk button while reaching for the A/C recirc button, and it's nice to
not have the trunk pop open on the highway.

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'91 164 L
'74 2000 GT Veloce