Re: alfa-digest V8 #675

> Re: Sheepskin Seat Covers

Well I don't have any "good experiences" to share concerning sheepskin
covers except that they are nice and cozy in the winter.  I had a nice
expensive set in my Spider a few years back and really didn't care for
them too much.  The main problem was that if they got the tiniest bit
damp from a little sprinkle or even just some sweat (I too live in
Dallas) they exude a smell that is strikingly similar to a big wet dog.
To me that was an extremely unpleasant side effect for such an expensive
set of seat covers.

My two cents,

Tony Martie
TM PhotoDesign