Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:27:48 -0700
From: <karld@domain.elided>
Subject: 164 trunk springs

Why, oh why, would the trunk springs be different on the "S" and "Q" than
the
"L" and "LS"??

I would think Alfa would have kept the differences to the drivetrain and the
plastic body add-ons.

Am I applying rationality where I shouldn't?
Any facts or speculation to share?

Karl
Sunnyvale, CA
'95 164LS (usually 91 octane, though 89 has no negative effects)
<<