Spider mirror light

Yes it is one of those conical-ended ones -- I can go look in my Spider
at lunch if you need the #.  I would NOT replace the bulb if I were you
-- the light is quite dim anyway and easily left on, with deleterious
effects to your battery.  If you need light, put one of those map lights
that clip into the cigarette lighter in.

Bill Bain
Assistant General Counsel
McKESSON Information Solutions Inc.
5995 Windward Pkwy.