Saving the day

I was replacing the front shocks on my Milano this evening.  As usual,
rust made things interesting...  Despite PB Blaster, heat, and a gentle
touch I snapped the head off of one of the bolts.

After some swearing, I pulled out the MIG welder again.   The bolt was
sheared flush with the A arm.   I cranked up the amps (120), and put a
blob of metal on top of the sheared off bolt.   I then put a nut on top
of the blob and welded the nut to the bolt.   Another shot of PB Blaster
and I was able to put a wrench on the nut and removed the bolt.

Ta da.

BTW: My bilsteins arrived from www.eshocks.com in about 5 days.  I
replaced the rears yesterday, and already the handling has been
transformed.   I can't wait to hit the road tomorrow with the new fronts
installed.

	--Mark