two Berlinas on ebay at once

Amazingly, there are two maroon 1969 Berlinas for sale on ebay at the same
time.

One, Item 1823877830, is in New York, and looks quite nice, though I don't
know anything firsthand about the car.  It's at $780 with an unknown
reserve.  Anyone know who the owner is?
The other, Item 1823328160, is in Los Angeles, used to be up here in the Bay
Area, and was the nicest unrestored Berlina I'd ever seen. It has since been
repainted, had its SPICA changed for Webers, plus some other stuff, and
looks phenomenal in the pictures. It's at $6600 with five days to go on the
auction, and now on its third time on ebay, has no reserve.

Not my cars, but I wish they were.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register