Re: 93 octane for 164s?

i certainly hope that i'm running premium for a valid
reason, since premium out here in the people republik
of california is back up over $2.00 a gallon.  yes, i
know, peanuts compared to the rest of the world... but
more money is still more money.

interetingly enough, the v6 i used to develop back at
chrysler ran better on 87 than 91.

ok, spill it ferdinando...

cheers,
ian lomax