AROCt Lime Rock event, the return of Mortimer!

After a long day in the garage on Saturday, Mortimer looks ready for a
return to action next weekend at the AROCt event at Lime Rock.  Thanks to
Nick Fonte and Peter Webb for helping to get the last couple of jobs done,
and to Andy Kress for his help in getting it ready to start back up in the
first place.

If you're at the event, please stop by and say hello - you can't miss it..

As an aside, I'll be there with a truck and trailer, and would love to do
some more cleaning in the loft.  I've got too much stuff to list, but in
general have parted out GTV's, Spiders, GTV6's, Milanos, and probably some
other stuff I've completely forgotten about.  Some of what I have is in the
"not worth much but too valuable to throw away" category, so if you're
looking for something and are going to be at the event, lemme know and if I
have it I'll bring it along.

Hope to see some of you there,

bs