RE: alfa-digest V8 #662

Eric

75s/Mlanos are 161 or 162, not 116, although there is a certain amount of
parts swapping possible, due to the 75 being largely based on the 116
Giulietta. Now, I just noticed the single quotes you put around
'other'......

Nick Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2.0
1990 Alfa Romeo 75 3.0 QV