The truth behind my 164?

I spent the weekend detailing my 164 TS.  I have found several strange
things: several of the panels have been repainted including the bootlid and
the boot interior.  The rear dash (holding the speakers) has been removed and
refitted, as has the dashboard, there are solid paint drips on one of the
doors and although all the glass has the Alfa logo they have different part
numbers on them.

My question is, is there a way to decode the numbers on things like the rear
lights etc to see if they are younger than my car.  The seatbelts have a
March 1993 date on them which is around the time the car was made.  What
other stuff should I be looking out for?

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Steven
164 TS
Cumbria UK