Speaking of misspellings...

For years, I've joked (echoing Peter Egan's similar
comment about the word UNDO cast into the knock-offs
of an obscure British sports car he was driving) that
one day, somebody was going to walk up to my Spider,
peer at the chrome script on the coda tronca, cock his
head from one side to the other, and ask me, "What
year Innie-zone IS this, mister?"

(Which, of course, suggests a photo shoot in my
driveway, with the two cross-and-serpent cars on one
side and the two four-ring cars on the other,
respectively captioned "Innie-Zone and Audi-Zone."
But I digress.)

The eBay category of Alfas for sale, always a good one
for unintentionally comic typography, recently had one
I don't think I've ever seen before: a listing for a
1976 (or so) Alfa Romeo Inzelone.  Kim and I have been
unable to determine whether this sounds more like some
sort of meat-filled pasta or the substance one injects
into an Italian diabetic.

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon
.